Section IV: a. Administrative Affairs policies
- Policy 4010: Posting Policy
This policy (#4010) defines the university approach related to informational postings in Metropolitan State University buildings.
- Policy 4020: Use of University-Provided Parking Facilities
- Policy 4030: Distribution of Indirect Cost Recoveries and Residual Fund Balances
This policy (#4030) is intended to stimulate university entrepreneurial outreach activities and the application of funds received to advancing university purposes.
- Policy 4040: Building Naming
This policy (#4040) details university building naming conventions.
- Policy 4050: Computer Assignment and Replacement Policy
This policy (#4050) defines how desktop and laptop computers are assigned to faculty and staff, and to clarify the appropriate assignment of used workstations.
- Policy 4060: Web Policy
- Policy 4070: Guidelines for Temporary Art Exhibition within Common Spaces
This policy (#4070) provides guidelines and procedures for the display of art within the university's common spaces.
- Policy 4120: Cellular Phone Acquisition and Usage
This policy (#4120) is established to define the criteria used to acquire university-owned cellular phones for employees and to manage their use.
- Policy 4200: Federal Grant Management Policy
This policy establishes principles for management of federal grants to the University.