Section V: a. Human Resources policies
- Policy 5010: Recruitment, Screening, and Selection for IFO Positions
This policy (#5010) shall be implemented by University Procedure #501.
- Policy 5020: Recruitment, Screening, and Selection for MSUAASF Positions
The university ensures a process that supports the recruiting and hiring of highly qualified and diverse candidates for unclassified positions.
- Policy 5030: Nepotism
No individual shall be employed in a department or unit under the supervision of an immediate family member who has or may have a direct effect on the individual.
- Policy 5060: Emeritus/Emerita Status
The University awards emeritus/emerita status as a special honor for system employees who have served with great distinction.
- Policy 5100: Flextime Scheduling
This policy (#5100) describes the university's flexible work schedules.
- Policy 5140: Resident Faculty Assignment Of Workload And Application For Overload Assignments
This policy (#5140) relates to the assignment of workload and overload for resident faculty.
- Policy 5160: Instructional Assignments for Non-IFO Employees
This policy (#5160) governs and defines the parameters and procedures for documenting and authorizing assignment of instructional activities to non-IFO employees.
- Policy 5200: Reasonable Accommodations in Employment
The university will not discriminate in providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability.