Section V: b. Human Resources procedures
- Procedure 501: Recruitment, Screening, and Selection for IFO Resident Faculty Positions
The purpose of this procedure (#501) is to provide a process for the recruitment, screening and selection for Inter Faculty Organization (IFO) positions.
- Procedure 502: Recruitment, Screening, and Selection for MSUAASF Positions
This procedure (#502) establishes the steps to be followed when conducting a search for a position within the MSUAASF bargaining unit.
- Procedure 504: MSUAASF Sabbaticals
This procedure (#504) provides information about sabbaticals granted to eligible MSUAASF employees.
- Procedure 506: Emeritus/Emerita Status
This procedure (#506) provides guidance to university employees regarding Policy #5060 and establishes the steps to be followed when awarding emeritus/emerita status.
- Procedure 510: Flextime Scheduling
This procedure (#510) provides guidance to university employees, supervisors and managers regarding a flextime schedule.
- Procedure 512: Student Employment
This procedure (#512) describes the process and documentation necessary for hiring, changing the rate of pay or pay level, and separating a student employee.
- Procedure 513: Graduate Assistant Employment
The purpose of this procedure (#513) is to define Graduate Assistant employment and to describe the requirements and procedures for hiring and compensating them.
- Procedure 514: Resident Faculty Assignment of Workload and Application for Overload
This procedure (#514) provides rules for making faculty workload and overload assignments.
- Procedure 515: Compensation Rates for Community and Resident Faculty For Non-Class Instruction Duties
This procedure (#515) provides compensation amounts for non-class instruction duties and determines the amount of overload payment for community and resident faculty.
- Procedure 518: MSUAASF Professional Improvement Fund (PIF) Grant Procedure
This procedure (#518) sets forth the process for the granting of Professional Improvement Funds (PIF) to foster that growth and development.
- Procedure 519: Tuition Reimbursement Procedure
The university values the dignity and the potential of its employees and believes that developing employee potential is critical to organizational effectiveness.
- Procedure 520: Reasonable Accommodations in Employment
This procedure (#520) sets forth the course of action the university will take to respond to requests for reasonable accommodations in employment based on a disability.