- Building Services
- Center for Faculty Development
- Center for Online Learning
- College of Community Studies and Public Affairs
- College of Individualized Studies
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Management
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Sciences
- School of Urban Education
- Dean of Students
- Enrollment Management
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity Office
- Faculty Resources
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Human Subjects Review Board
- Information Technology Services
- Institutional Research Office
- President's Office
- Provost's Office
- Safety and Security
- Staff Resources
- Student Outcome Data
- University Advancement
- University Directory
- University Info
Information about academic areas, administration and the university directory are resources within Metropolitan State. Find a faculty or staff member or learn more about an academic or non-academic department within the university.
University Work Areas
Information about academic departments and support areas at Metropolitan State University:
Center for Faculty Development - Supports the University's mission of teaching and learning excellence by serving as a centralized resource for faculty development.
Center for Online Learning - Offers faculty support, resources and training to promote excellence in online pedagogy and course delivery at Metropolitan State University.
College of Sciences - Offers a variety of options in communications, writing and the arts, ethnic and religious studies, gender studies, history, information and computer sciences, literature and language, mathematics, natural sciences, practical philosophy, ethics and social science.
- College of Liberal Arts - Offers a variety programs in humanities, social sciences, communications, and the arts. These fields make up the heart of a university education.
College of Management - Offers a variety of options in accounting, finance, economics, management, management information systems, decision sciences, marketing, international business and graduate programs.
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences - offers a variety of degree programs and leaning opportunities through the departments of Dental Hygiene and Nursing.
College of Individualized Studies - Offers students the opportunity to develop an individualized course of study towards the Bachelor of Arts using a variety of learning strategies, including traditional classes.
College of Community Studies and Public Affairs - Offers programs in human services, psychology, social work, non-profit leadership, public administation and houses the School of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice.
- Dean of Students - Advance the academic, professional and personal success of students through culturally enriching experiences, student leadership opportunities, advocacy, counseling and essential enrollment services.
Human Subject Review Board - Ensures that the rights and welfare of human subjects participating in any research affiliated with the University be adequately protected.
School of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice - Offers a variety of undergraduate and certificate programs in law enforcement and criminal justice, as well as a Master of Science in Criminal Justice.
School of Urban Education - Offers a variety of options for licensure areas in the Urban Education Program: Urban Early Childhood Education, Urban Elementary Education Urban and Secondary Education.
Information about administrative departments and support areas at Metropolitan State University:
Bookstore - Course materials, books and supplies can be found in the store located in the library on the Saint Campus or online.
- Continous Improvement - Coordinate efforts to demonstrate Metropolitan State's continuing compliance with Higher Learning Commission criteria to maintain our regional accreditation status.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity Office - To assist in the creation of an environment in which every member of the university community is valued and everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
Faculty Resources - Provides faculty access to a variety of tools and services.
Financial Management - Committed to provide exemplary services to our students, staff, and the rest of the community. Committed as a team of dedicated financial professionals, we are available to make your campus experience comfortable and rewarding.
Human Resources - Is dedicated to supporting and enhancing the University's commitment to quality by helping to attract, retain and develop a diverse group of highly competent and committed employees by providing information and advice on benefits, compensation and collective bargaining agreements; and by fostering an atmosphere of respect for the dignity of every individual who works for the university or who comes to us for service.
- Information Technology Services - Provides technology support for students, faculty and staff.
Institute for Community Engagement and Scholarship - Provides a central home for the university's scholarship of engagement. The Institute for Community Engagement and Scholarship recognizes the relationship between academic excellence and community engagement and focuses on ways that teaching, research and service are enriched by community and university collaboration.
Institute for Professional Development - Develops and deliver high quality, demand-driven, relevant courses that empower participants to immediately apply their new knowledge to their professional practices.
Office of Institutional Research -Preparing and maintaining official data for the university. Internal reporting to various on-campus departments, including research requests from the Office of the President, the Provost's Office, the Deans, department chairs, faculty, staff, university committees and student organizations.
- Provost Office
- Safety and Security Safety Office - To provide a safe-secure environment for all members of the community which enables students, faculty, staff and guests to pursue their educational or occupational goals.
- Staff Resources - Provides faculty access to a variety of tools and services.