Descriptions of all courses in the active curriculum (includes courses not scheduled for the current semester). No log in required.
Find scheduled courses for current and upcoming semesters. No log in required.
Enrolled students: Generate different schedule options for courses you need to take. StarID log in required.
Enrolled students: Register for classes, modify your schedule and manage your waitlist on eServices. StarID login required.
All registrations should be completed online through your student eServices. Gateway staff is available to answer your questions but is not able to process registrations.
2018–19 academic year
- Academic calendar
- 2018–19 Registration Resources Guide
- Summer 2019 class schedule is now available in eServices. Priortity registration begins March 18, 2019
- Summer 2019 semester is May 13-August 17, 2019
- Fall 2019 class schedule will be available March 1. Priority registration begins March 18, 2019
- Fall 2019 semester is August 24-December 15, 2019
Summer/Fall 2019 registration windows
Summer 2019 semester is May 13–August 17, 2019. Priority registration begins March. 18, 2019 and is based on transfer/completed credits: Class schedule is now available in eServices.
Fall 2019 semester is August 24-December 15, 2019 Priority registration begins March. 18, 2019 and is based on transfer/completed credits: Class schedule will be available March 1, 2019.
- Graduate students: Monday, March.18 at 8 a.m.
- Cohort members: Monday, March.18 at 8 a.m.
- 140+ credits: Thursday, March 21 at 8 a.m.
- 120–139 credits: Friday, March 22 at 8 a.m.
- 105–119 credits: Tuesday, March 26 at 8 a.m.
- 90–104 credits: Wednesday, March 27 at 8 a.m.
- 75–89 credits: Monday, April 1 at 8 a.m.
- 60–74 credits: Tuesday, April 2 at 8 a.m.
- 45–59 credits: Friday, April 5 at 8 a.m.
- 30–44 credits: Monday, April 8 at 8 a.m.
- 0–29 credits: Wednesday, April 10 at 8 a.m.
- Non-degree-seeking students: Open registration for Summer Monday, April 15 at 8 a.m..
- Non-degree-seeking students: Open registration for Fall Monday August 5 at 8:00 a.m.
Preparing to register
Plan ahead for the next registration period about one month after current classes start—when registration starts, advisors are often overloaded and some courses fill quickly.
- Know your registration window: Register as soon as possible after your window opens. Registration windows are assigned based on the number of completed credits you've earned.
- Check for holds: In eServices, click on "Registration Holds" in the menu on the left.
- Keep requirements in mind: Go over your degree audit report and clarify what course requirements are necessary for your major and for graduation.
- Financial aid and tuition: Have a payment plan in place and understand any restrictions or requirements you may have for financial aid.
- Placement assessments: Your results will help you select the math and writing courses to fulfill graduation requirements that are best for you.
- Waitlists: If a course is full, add yourself to the waitlist.
Registration mistakes to avoid
- Don't take too many courses because you want to finish your degree quickly. If you withdraw or fail because you don't have enough study time, you'll wasting time and money. Pace yourself.
- Don't ignore prerequisites. If you don't have the right preparation for a course, don't register for it.
- Don't take online courses if you think they're easier. Online courses are as academically rigorous as classroom courses—and if you don't have a computer, have trouble managing your time or simply prefer being face-to-face with an instructor, online courses might not be a good match.
- Don't take a course you already completed elsewhere.
- Don't repeat a course if you don't need to.
- Don't take courses that don't count toward fulfilling your degree's requirements.