The Marketing, Communication and Recruitment Division champions Metropolitan State University’s goals and strategic objectives by leveraging a strong brand, reputation, rich culture, diverse student population, commitment to equity and inclusion, excellent academic programs, student-centered services, and affordability. The division is comprised of the marketing and communications department, and the admission and recruitment department, and seeks to attract and engage prospective students, current students, employees, donors, employers, neighbors, and community partners to strengthen, maintain and grow enrollment.
Our objective is to express a strong, unified institutional identify and voice across the full range of the university’s communications and recruitment efforts. We do this by:
- Promoting Metropolitan State’s profile by bringing our accomplishments and unique perspectives to diverse audiences, including media and state government stakeholders
- Advancing Metropolitan State’s brand with compelling, coherent and consistent visual elements and messaging through the university’s varied communication channels
- Maintaining successful brand portrayal in both digital and print contexts. Metropolitan State's Logo and Brand Standards can be found on the shared drive at: S\Metro\Logos and Brand Info
- Collaborating with internal clients to develop and implement their own specific marketing and communications plans
- Helping our colleagues cultivate their own communications and marketing skills
Metropolitan State University Brand Standards (PDF)