Changes to Gateway in Response to COVID-19
Gateway is open for phone calls and emails during normal hours:
- Monday–Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
In-person service in Saint Paul only
For in-person service, Gateway has temporarily relocated to the third floor of Founders Hall in Saint Paul. Get Gateway Student Services’ current in-person hours on the student service temporary hours page.
Gateway's offices at Metro State's Minneapolis, Midway and Brooklyn Park locations are temporarily closed.
No credit card processing
Gateway cannot process credit card payments at this time. You can pay by card online through eServices.
Gateway can help you with:
- Financial aid
- Financial aid disbursement and BankMobile
- Registration for new student orientation
- Troubleshooting eServices and online registration
- Bus passes
- Paying university bills (cashier services on the Saint Paul campus only)
- Ordering transcripts
- Accessing student records
- …and much more