Gateway is open for phone calls and emails during normal hours:
- Monday–Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Press option 5 to be connected to Gateway
Beginning Monday, Aug. 10, Gateway's in-person location returns to the Gateway Suite, first floor, Founders Hall. In-person hours are Mondays, Noon– 4 p.m.; Wednesdays, 2–6 p.m.; and Fridays, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Gateway's offices at Metro State's Minneapolis, Midway and Brooklyn Park locations are temporarily closed.
Gateway can help you with:
- Financial aid
- Financial aid disbursement and BankMobile
- Registration for new student orientation
- Troubleshooting eServices and online registration
- Bus passes
- Paying university bills (cashier services on the Saint Paul campus only)
- Ordering transcripts
- Accessing student records
- …and much more