Your first stop for questions and services
Gateway Student Services Saturday in-person hours
To assist students with registration and prepare for the summer and fall semesters, Gateway Student Services on the Saint Paul Campus is open from 9 a.m. to noon on May 13 and May 20.
Gateway Student Services hours May 15–July 21
Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
(Closed every Tuesday, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Saint Paul Campus is open for walk ups, phone calls, emails, and chats.
Minneapolis campus is open for walk ups on Monday and Wednesday, 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Virtual only on Fridays; no walk ups available.
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Gateway Student Services locations
Saint Paul Campus: Founders Hall, first floor, east lobby
Minneapolis Campus: T Building, Suite T2101
Press option 5 to be connected to Gateway
Gateway can help you with:
- Financial aid
- Financial aid disbursement and BankMobile Disbursements
- Registration for new student orientation
- Troubleshooting eServices and online registration
- Bus passes
- Paying university bills (cashier services on the Saint Paul campus only)
- Ordering transcripts
- Accessing student records
- …and much more