Academic records

Access to student information-FERPA 

Learn about student information and your rights under FERPA: the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

Update personal information 

Directions for updating address, phone number and other changes.

Enrollment verification 

How to find proof of enrollment at Metropolitan State University.

Veteran benefit certification 

The Veteran Benefit Certification form helps veterans obtain their benefits.

Duplicate diploma 

Request a reproduction of your diploma.

Request transcript 

Information about how to request transcripts from Metropolitan State University.

Public information request 

Public information requests for Directory Information may be made by contacting Gateway or sending an email message to Records.

Student records, including Metropolitan State University transcripts, graduation records and inactive student registration, as well as admission records are maintained and located in the Registrar's Office.