Facilities is committed to creating and supporting healthy and productive environments in which to work and learn. Working as a team our goal is to make your campus experience rewarding, comfortable and safe by providing support services that are responsive, customer oriented and efficiently managed. Metropolitan State University Facilities is responsible for the following services:
- Building keys and card access
- Buildings and grounds
- Custodial services
- Campus planning
- Space use principles and guidelines
- Project updates
- Work requests
Please do not send requests for urgent services to the department's email address; instead call 651-793-1700.
The Comprehensive Planning process is organized to accomplish the following:
- Generate the objectives for the Comprehensive Facilities Plan and an on-going Capital Program
- Develop a 5-year Comprehensive Facilities Plan
- Develop a 5-year Capital Program with an annual assessments and revision
- Include Capital Improvement and Asset Preservation and Replacements Projects
- Update the 10-year Asset Preservation and Replacement Program
- Develop and maintain an annual Facilities Condition Assessment and Index by building
- Develop and maintain Key Point Indicators (KPIs) for Capital Facilities needs. A communications mechanism will be developed for use during the planning process and remain open as an update and feedback opportunity.
- Open configuration options.