Special topics courses of current interest are offered occasionally. Students may repeat ICS 490 under different topics for additional credit. Some topics may have prerequisites. See the current Class Schedule for additional information.Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites. This course may be taken multiple times for credit.First day attendance is mandatory.
1-4 Undergraduate credits
Effective August 26, 2005 to present
- Gain a good perspective of the field.
- Get deeper knowledge of a subset of topics in the field.
- Apply major concepts in the topic to solve appropriate problems.
- Familiar with any associated software products and theoretical principles.
- Familiar with the most relevant peripheral topics.
- Know recent developments in the field.