Special topics courses of current interest are offered occasionally. Students may repeat ICS 490 under different topics for additional credit. Some topics may have prerequisites. See the current Class Schedule for additional information.
- Familiar with any associated software products and theoretical principles.
- Familiar with the most relevant peripheral topics.
- Know recent developments in the field.
- Gain a good perspective of the field.
- Get deeper knowledge of a subset of topics in the field.
- Apply major concepts in the topic to solve appropriate problems.