Fall 2021 Collaboration Grant Awards
The Center for Faculty Development (CFD) seeks to partner with other Metro State departments, colleges, schools, faculty, and staff by funding Metro projects that are aligned with its mission, vision, and values.
Congratulations to the below recipients of the Center for Faculty Development Collaboration Grant Awards for Fall 2021!
- Minjung Park (College of Management) for the project: The Student Digital Marketing Consulting Project for Small Businesses in Lake Street, Minneapolis
- Sapna Thapa (School of Urban Education) for the project: Music and Stories: Understanding Historical Trauma through Lived Experiences
- Monica Roth Day (College of Community Studies/Public Affairs) for the project: Enhancing equity in social work field education
- Zarah Moeggenberg and Alex Layne (School of Communication, Writing and Arts) for the project: Anti-Racism Inside and Outside of the Classroom: Removing Barriers to Social Justice Learning
- Heidi Frankard (College of Community Studies/Public Affairs) for the project: Creating a Diverse, Antiracist, Urban Early Childhood Simulation Lab
- Travis Sands (College in Prison) for the project: College in Prison and the Future of the University
- Princess Kent & Denise Williams (College of Management) for the project: PACE Ally Training
Thanks to these incredible leaders on developing projects that are aligned with the Center for Faculty Development’s mission to support faculty in innovative teaching and service to promote transformational student learning in a diverse, anti-racist, urban learning community.
The next round of applications will be considered in January 2022. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how to get involved please email us at email@example.com.