The Center for Faculty Development (CFD) supports community and resident faculty in innovative teaching, scholarship, and service to promote transformational student learning in a diverse, antiracist, urban learning community.
News and Events
- Weekly Writing group on Tuesdays from 9–10 a.m.: Join
- April 9: Spring Faculty Conference (9 a.m.–1 p.m.) Register
- April 28: CF Collab Session for Supporting Struggling Students (noon–1:00 p.m.) Register
- Anti-Racism Inside and Outside of the Classroom: Removing Barriers to Social Justice Learning… Four total sessions, log in via Zoom (ID 980 8330 6720 and Passcode: 001987)
- March 24, 7–8 p.m. We are the champions? Performing whiteness in Ascension: Dawn of Champions.
- April 21, 7–8p.m. Curricular efforts in technical communication after the social justice turn.
- View the latest on the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)