Computer labs are available for students at all four university locations in the Twin Cities metro.
- Saint Paul campus computer labs
- Midway computer labs
- Minneapolis computer labs
- Brooklyn Park computer labs
Help with eServices
Minnesota State's eServices system is where students find course registration, degree audit reports, financial aid documents, address changes and more.
- How to register: Step-by-step instructions for registering for courses
- Check your financial aid status: Where to find and how to read your financial aid application's status
- Accepting your financial aid loans: Instructions for completing the loan acceptance procedure through eServices
- Update personal information: Use eServices to change your home address or telephone number
Help with D2L Brightspace
If you need help with viewing course content, quizzes, submitting assignments or posting in class discussions, contact the Center for Online Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-793-1650.