This is a 6 week course centered around the Catalyst Story Institute including 1 week of travel to the Catalyst Content Festival in Duluth, MN, Minnesota's premier industry marketplace for independently produced episodic and narrative programming. Activities include panel discussions, film and TV screenings, table reads, pitch sessions, and networking with film and TV professionals.
2 Undergraduate credits
Effective May 4, 2022 to December 11, 2022
- Create story pitches and design supporting A/V materials for narrative projects
- Pitch projects to executives, showrunners, agents and managers
- Produce professional table reads for screenplays
- Experience a high-profile festival event and industry marketplace
- Create national and global network connections within the entertainment industry.