This course is designed to enable graduate students in the Learner Experience Design graduate certificate program to effectively apply the theories and demonstrate the skills they have learned during their program coursework. They will create a functional, interactive, online learning experience that meets intended learners¿ needs.
Prerequisites: Admission into the LXD graduate certificate program.
2 Graduate credits
Effective May 4, 2021 to present
- Analyze learning needs, based on specific organization/audience.
- Choose appropriate technologies and tools for specified learning needs.
- Develop instructional strategies appropriate for specified learning needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of learner-centered design.
- Create functional, learner-centered online learning solution focused on specific audience needs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning solution.