Metro State parking ramp rates
- Daily or Visitor Rate - $5.00 per day using credit card at the exits or credit card or cash at the pay station located on the first floor of the parking ramp tower. Note – Should you leave campus and return and park, on the same day, you will have to pay an additional $5.00 at exit.
- Student Rate - $12.00 per credit for each semester.
- Employee Rate – $36.00 per month for full time faculty and staff using payroll deduction. Payroll deduction is prorated based off FTE.
- Community Faculty Rate - $12.00 per credit for each semester actively employed.
- Contractor Rate - $36.00 per month. Payments must be made at the beginning of each month.
- Grace Period – for our visitors the first 5 minutes of parking is free. The sole purpose of the grace period is to allow a visitor to exit for free who has mistakenly entered the ramp or choose not to park in the ramp. Exceeding the 5 minute grace period will result in a visitor parking fee of $5.00 to be paid upon exit.
For information regarding Minneapolis College's parking ramp, see the Minneapolis College parking page.