This course prepares students for effective employment in the IT workplace. Through readings, activities, case studies, and assignments, the student will develop competency with interpersonal skills, teamwork, professionalism, adaptability, flexibility, communication, planning, organizing, entrepreneurial thinking, problem solving and decision-making.
- Conduct themselves ethically and with integrity and professionalism in an IT role
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills
- Appraise, generate, and show teamwork and collaboration skills, as for example in Agile design meetings
- Illustrate communication skills (writing, listening, speaking, presenting)
- Measure, modify, and apply planning and organizing skills
- Use critical and analytical thinking about IT issues
- Combine adaptability and flexibility in addressing IT application planning and development