Project in Computer Science: study in a specific area in the field, identification, analysis, and solution of a problem with practical significance; preparation of a report and defense of the work; supervised by a resident faculty member of the department. Offered on the Pass/Fail basis only.
- Know the current research problems in some area in computer science.
- Deep understanding of previous work related to a problem in computer science.
- Apply existing research results to solve a problem that is applicable to multiple situations.
- Compare existing research results and select a good solution for a given setting.
- Defend results of one¿s own work.
- Write technical reports on one¿s own work.