This course examines video, multimedia, satellite and limited broadcast system's impact within companies and educational organizations. Students are introduced to business/educational corporate-image videos, corporate television, point-of-sale multimedia, instructional video, multimedia presentations and site-to-site communication. Students are provided with the information and theories to implement use of video, television and multimedia within an organization. As more and more businesses, schools and institutions come to rely on media products and tools, the ability to craft appropriate scripts for these applications is more important than ever. This course also targets the need to serve and address distinctive audiences and provides career and management guidance for media writers and producers.
- Students will be develop a professional level corporate media production plan.
- Students will learn the concepts and methods of corporate media applications and production at an advanced level.
- Students will develop critical skills in evaluation of non broadcast media programming and can analyze and discuss the creative and instructional elements incorporated in the work.
- Students will develop skills in understanding media production criteria and methods through various assignments
- Students will understand the history of the development of non broadcast television and electronic media in organizations (business, education and government).