- Able to conceive and write two professional situation comedy scripts that are market ready, polished, creative, and compelling.
- Able to understand and utilize structure, character development, and dialogue at an advanced level unique to television writing.
- Aware of graduate study opportunities and/or industry opportunities.
- Can write high context, lyrical, and meaningful dialogue.
- Has a critical awareness of the present day role of television in relationship to the electronic arts.
- Has developed a personal career plan.