The methods of descriptive and experimental research, the study of statistical procedures, and development of research methodology will be presented. Competence Statement: Knows the principles of statistics and research methodology.
- Develop a research problem, purpose statement, and hypotheses.
- Develop an appropriate research design to address a research problem.
- Utilize appropriate statistical procedures to analyze data.
- Critically read research reports.
- Apply the principles of evidence-based practice in clinical anesthesia.