- Vets.gov: Apply for federal GI Bill® benefits and change your place of training.
- eBenefits: Manage your benefits, including your time left on Post-9/11 GI Bill® and Vocational Rehabilitation application.
- Resume Builder: How to Write a Cover Letter
- Resume Builder: Military to Civilian Cover Letter Examples
- Resume Builder: Military-to-Civilian Resume Examples
Grants and Funding
For questions about your tuition assistance eligibility and funding amounts, contact your unit or education service officer (ESO).
- Minnesota LINKVET: Comprehensive benefit navigation tools from the State of Minnesota, including information on military scholarships.
- Army Federal Tuition Assistance
- Air Force Federal Tuition Assistance
- Premier Nursing Academy: Nursing Scholarships for Veterans
- Metro State Financial Aid
- Grants and scholarships information
- JST System: Military transcripts for Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard
- Community College of the Air Force transcript requests
- Make the Connection: Mental health resources for veterans and military family members
- The Recovery Village: Addiction Treatment Resources for Veterans
- NFA Behavioral Health: Addiction & Mental Health Resources for Veterans
- Granite Recovery Centers: PTSD Treatment Program
- DAV: Service organization for disabled American veterans.
- Mesothelioma.net: Mesothelioma and Veterans