CYBR 490 Special Topics in Cybersecurity
This course will cover specialized or emerging topics in cybersecurity that are not covered elsewhere in the Cybersecurity program. This course will provide the opportunity to keep the program current by introducing new and in-demand topics in cybersecurity.
First day attendance is mandatory.Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS/CYBR courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
1-4 Undergraduate credits
Effective May 4, 2021 to present
- Demonstrate competency in theory and practice for the special topic that is taught in a given semester.
- Recognize and understand recent developments in the cybersecurity field.
- Demonstrate expertise in applying any relevant tools and techniques that are associated with the special topic.
- Identify, analyze, and synthesize scholarly and professional literature on cybersecurity and related areas.
- Articulate research work in a well-written and orally presented project.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior appropriate to security-related technologies.
|50||Topic: Cybersecurity for Medical Devices||Atkinson, Robyn Elizabeth||Books||Course details|
|50||Special Topics:Risk Management and Controls for Medical Devices||Staff, Staff||Books||Course details|