In this course, students apply statistical and analytical techniques used in conducting doctoral-level applied research, with emphasis on graphical, bivariate, and multivariate data analysis techniques as well research and reporting practices.
4 Graduate credits
Effective August 16, 2014 to present
- Explain and demonstrate the clear understanding of Descriptive statistics
- Demonstrate understanding of Inferential statistics
- Perform calculations and critically analyze data, populations and samples, as well as the association between the variables
- Recognize different models of statistical processes such as hypothesis testing & regression.
- Correctly apply techniques both in solving problems individually and in a group setting.