DBA 760 Advanced Strategic Management Seminar
This course assists students to understand more fully effective processes for developing and executing complex management strategies in business organizations. Emphasis is placed on researching and analyzing four significant frameworks of strategy-making, with in-depth case study research and reporting required.
4 Graduate credits
Effective January 11, 2010 to present
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of principal management strategy frameworks
- Research and apply at least one principal management strategy framework to business issues
- Research and evaluate business issues using case methods of analysis
- Effectively communicate analyses using writing and presentation skills
- Apply strategic management frameworks to operational practice
- Collaborate effectively with student teams on course exercises and assignments.