This course focuses on developing the skills needed to become a successful project manager and project team member. Topics covered include all aspects of project management from project initiation issues and project planning to scheduling, organization, implementation, monitoring progress and controlling to achieve desired project results. Also included are project management techniques such as PERT, CPM and project evaluation methods using Microsoft Project software.
4 Undergraduate credits
Effective August 24, 2002 to present
Meets graduation requirements for
- Understand the basics of the art and science of project management.
- Identify issues that are critical to project success.
- Understand the human-side of project management including project organization, leadership, and motivation.
- Work as a member of a high-performance team for the successful design and implementation of a project.
- Demonstrate competency using Microsoft Project in planning and controlling a project.
|50||Project Management||Ray, Sunny||Books||Course details|
|50||Project Management||Stambaugh, Jon D||Books||Course details|
|51||Project Management||Chetty, Devi D||Books||Course details|
|50||Project Management||Chetty, Devi D||Books||Course details|
|51||Project Management||Eiler, Tim L||Books||Course details|