This course is designed to provide a fast-paced exposure to beginning and intermediate level C++ programming, including classes, inheritance, multiple inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, operator overloading and virtual functions.
- Employ standard C++ coding conventions, proper programming style, and appropriate documentation conventions.
- Model problems using classes and objects.
- Apply operator overloading to improve program structure.
- Implement some of the simpler design patterns.
- Manipulate external data streams.
- Use inheritance and polymorphism to effectively solve problems.