This course provides students with advanced knowledge and skills in designing user experience. Students learn how to discover user needs and desires, conceptualize user-centered designs, and test design solutions. Classes will cover latest industry trends, scholarship, and emerging technologies in user experience.
- To enhance the user experience.
- To incorporate latest breakthroughs in HCI.
- To do interaction design effectively.
- To use user cognition framework.
- To choose most usable interaction among alternatives.
- To use scenarios in creating a design.
- Ability to apply evaluation methods to test and measure usability.
- Ability to design disabilities accommodation in accordance to regulations.
- Ability to apply fundamentals of social media communication.
- Ability to structure a data presentation for maximum understandability.
- Ability to use modern user interaction interface development tools.
- Demonstrate expertise in reading peer reviewed papers infield of HCI and explain them in writing.