The course covers the theory of graphs, with an emphasis on careful proofs of all given statements. Topics include matchings, connectivity, planar graphs, graph colorings, Hamilton cycles and infinite graphs.
- State the definitions of central graph theoretical concepts;
- Provide the statements of central graph theoretical theorems;
- Supply examples and counterexamples for given statements about graphs;
- Explain the steps of proofs in graph theory that they have read;
- Prove simple statements about graphs;
- Give clear presentations defending proofs or examples they have found themselves.