This course focuses on the behavior of individuals and groups within diverse organizations and on organizational structure and processes. Topics include motivation, group development and dynamics, teamwork, communication, organizational structure, job design, stress, power, politics, conflict, and organizational culture.Recommended: MGMT 310 Management Principles and Practices.
4 Undergraduate credits
Effective August 1, 1998 to present
- Articulate the importance of organizational behavior to the effectiveness of organizations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of major concepts and theories of organizational behavior.
- Identify tools managers can use to achieve individual, team and organizational goals.
- Interpret, critically analyze, recommend, and defend with supporting evidence feasible courses of action for case studies.
- Describe the major factors affecting behavior of individuals and groups within organizations.
- Demonstrate self-awareness about work related attitudes and behaviors.
|01||PP-T: Organizational Behavior||Drehmel, Gregory W||Books for MGMT-320-01 Spring 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-01 Spring 2023|
|02||PP-T: Organizational Behavior||Drehmel, Gregory W||Books for MGMT-320-02 Spring 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-02 Spring 2023|
|50||Organizational Behavior||Malarski, Jennifer Susan||Books for MGMT-320-50 Spring 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-50 Spring 2023|
|51||Organizational Behavior||Hensel, Jillaine||Books for MGMT-320-51 Spring 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-51 Spring 2023|
|52||Organizational Behavior||Bialek, Tani||Books for MGMT-320-52 Spring 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-52 Spring 2023|
|50||Organizational Behavior||Malarski, Jennifer Susan||Books for MGMT-320-50 Summer 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-50 Summer 2023|
|51||Organizational Behavior||Hensel, Jillaine||Books for MGMT-320-51 Summer 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-51 Summer 2023|
|50||Organizational Behavior||Hensel, Jillaine||Books for MGMT-320-50 Fall 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-50 Fall 2023|
|51||Organizational Behavior||Cussler, Jason||Books for MGMT-320-51 Fall 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-51 Fall 2023|
|52||Organizational Behavior||Culbreth, Donnamaria||Books for MGMT-320-52 Fall 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-52 Fall 2023|
|53||PP-T: Organizational Behavior||Malarski, Jennifer Susan||Books for MGMT-320-53 Fall 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-53 Fall 2023|
|54||PP-T: Organizational Behavior||Malarski, Jennifer Susan||Books for MGMT-320-54 Fall 2023||Course details for MGMT-320-54 Fall 2023|