MGMT 370 Hotel and Restaurant Chain Management
This course addresses the management policies and decisions made at the central headquarters as different from those at the individual properties. For example, location decisions, training, advertising strategies and many of the purchasing policies are made at the home office and communicated to the local properties for implementation.
4 Undergraduate credits
Effective August 17, 2004 to present
- Learn the organization and management structure regarding hotel and restaurant chains.
- Understand the difference between corporation ownership and private ownership.
- Understand the difference between a franchisee and a franchisor.
- Comprehend the challenges facing chain venues in today's hospitality market.
- Understand the pros and cons of joining a franchise chain.
- Review the financial opportunities regarding chain venues.
|21||Hotel and Restaurant Chain Management||Creed, Dan Edward||Books||Course details|