This course provides an overview of applications development methods for managers of information systems. The course assumes no previous programming experience. Students will learn how to develop and revise applications. Students will gain experiential learning with application tools and learn about application development methodologies. Students will also experience the prototyping process and learn about the future paradigms of application development.
4 Undergraduate credits
Effective August 24, 2002 to present
- Learn how to develop and revise applications
- Have experiential learning with application tools
- Learn about application development methodologies
- Experience the prototyping process
- Learn about the future paradigms of application development.
|50||Applications Development I||Finnegan, Roger J||Books for MIS-328-50 Fall 2023||Course details for MIS-328-50 Fall 2023|
|51||Applications Development I||Finnegan, Roger J||Books for MIS-328-51 Fall 2023||Course details for MIS-328-51 Fall 2023|
|50||Applications Development I||Larson, David Keith||Books for MIS-328-50 Spring 2024||Course details for MIS-328-50 Spring 2024|