Introduction to ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, components/submodules of ERP, configuration of ERP, operation of ERP for logistics and manufacturing (MRP), the ERP life cycle and the cash-to-cash cycle, the pros and cons ERP systems as well as the risk factors that go into success or failure for ERP implementations, Open Source ERP software options.
- Building an anti-racist learning community and providing high-quality education with continued emphasis on underserved groups, including communities of color and other marginalized communities.
- Promoting life-long learning and enabling students from diverse backgrounds to achieve their educational goals.
- Understand the functional components/submodules of an ERP system.
- Understand and be able to assess key elements of configuration for an ERP system.
- Understand the elements of support functions for an ERP.
- Be able to analyze the feasibility and appropriateness of applying/installing ERP for an organization, as well as comprehend the driving factors for ongoing support and maintenance for an installed ERP application.