Review of social media marketing management and the impacts that digital marketing analytics has on marketing strategy, operational strategies, social technology business models, how the conversation economy impacts business, internal and external engagement practices, customer service and reputation management, along with privacy and legal considerations.
- Differentiate between social platforms needed for successful social media implementation and program management within various organizations.
- Demonstrate the reasons that organizations be engaged with social platforms and the constant collection and use of marketing analytics.
- Implement various methods available to marketers to engage organizational stakeholders outside of traditional consumer segments (i.e., employees, suppliers, community)
- Compare and contrast core marketing concepts in identifying and effectively handling customer complaints
- Effectively assess current social media and analytics best practices to implement appropriate social media marketing activities within an organization.
- Determine appropriate marketing strategies using available marketing analytics data.