Effective August 1, 1998 to present
Meets graduation requirements for
- Assess diverse marketing environments to develop optimum marketing plans over a broad spectrum of marketing issues.
- Assess foreign environments to apply marketing principles in these environments to ensure marketing success.
- Understand how the demographic, cultural and economic environment varies throughout the world and how it affects market planning.
- Understand the global environment, politically, culturally, economically and how these variables affect marketing.
- Execute a global marketing plan and evaluate various organization approaches in global marketing.
- Explore how the 4 P's are applied in different marketing scenarios
- Develop the ability to assess the opportunity to create a plan to launch products in any type of international environment.
- Gain a deep understanding of several major countries -- developed, developing and undeveloped -- to achieve marketing success in these different environments.
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.