Note: You must be fully accepted into the MBA program or the MMIS program. If you are in the MBA program, then you must have completed MGMT 600 or be registered to take the course this semester.
This course examines activities through which organizations provide goods and services to serve the needs of the marketplace. Some of the topics included are analysis of internal and external factors of an organization that contribute to a successful marketing campaign, consumer behavior, positioning, , setting marketing objectives, designing marketing strategies and tactics, integrated marketing communications, pricing, and elasticity of demand.
- Apply core marketing management principles and strategies.
- Analyze secondary research to conduct a situation analysis
- Formulate marketing objectives.
- Develop a positioning statement for an organization accurately identifying a target market and distinct points of differentiation.
- Integrate appropriate marketing communication tactics for an organization, based on the positioning statement.
- Create a winning marketing plan that integrates the array of marketing management principles.