Effective May 7, 2016 to present
- Analyze needs related to health promotion for adult and older adult clients with complex multi-system illnesses.
- Evaluate laboratory and diagnostic studies related to multi-system illnesses common in adults and older adults.
- Utilize evidenced based principles in the management of multi-system illnesses common in adults and older adults.
- Provide holistic primary care for adults and older adults with complex illness that is based on knowledge of etiology, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and nursing theory.
- Engage in advocacy for underserved populations based on analysis of the bio-psycho-social-historical-political basis for health disparities and the DNP role in developing a socially just healthcare system.
- Provide culturally, ethnically, and racially sensitive and appropriate primary care that avoids essentialism and confronts the issues of privilege and power within the healthcare system.