Applied Psychology Research Internship
This internship is for students interested in doing research in community agencies or other settings which meet requirements for the psychology major; or in working as assistants in the Saint Paul Campus Psychology Lab. Special topics or internships settings are in the Class Schedule.
Note: Schedule to be arranged.
- Student will be required to apply knowledge to specific situations.
- Student will be required to demonstrate mastery of topic of study through participation and exposure in the area of study, oral and written communications, and understanding of alternative explanations for scientific findings.
- Student will be required to locate and disseminate information related to topic of study.
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.