This course is designed to enable graduate students in the Learner Experience Design program to effectively work with learner-appropriate eLearning tools. They will learn and use several tools to create a functional, interactive, online learning experience that meets intended learners¿ needs.Prerequisites: Graduate student status OR instructor's permission.
2 Graduate credits
Effective May 4, 2021 to present
- Choose appropriate eLearning tools for specified learning needs.
- Apply learner-appropriate tools and technologies to create an effective online learning experience.
- Choose and create appropriate media, such as animations, videos, and graphics, for specified learning needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of learner-centered design.
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions.