Skip to main content

Fall Course Registration open now. Register today to get the courses you need!

Urban Education advising

Students interested in initial advising regarding any of the licensure programs and majors in the School of Urban Education should contact or UED Academic Advisor Gao Nue Xiong Specific faculty members listed below may be reached during fall or spring semesters regarding questions about a specific program of interest:

Undergraduate students seeking licensure in one of the secondary education subject areas will have a major advisor in either the College of Sciences (Mathematics Teaching or Life Science Teaching majors) or College of Liberal Arts (English for Teaching or Social Studies for Teaching majors).  After students are fully admitted to the Urban Teacher Program, they are assigned a faculty advisor in the School of Urban Education for advisement through program completion.