Section IV: b. Administrative Affairs procedures
- Procedure 400: Guidelines for Administrative Procedures
This procedure (#400) is established to define guidelines for administrative procedures.
- Procedure 401: Building Security
This procedure (#401) is established to define the steps for maintaining a secure environment at all Metropolitan State University buildings.
- Procedure 402: Use of University-Provided Parking Facilities
- Procedure 403: Keys
This procedure (#403) is established to define building security measures related to issuing keys to staff.
- Procedure 406: Telephones: Long Distance Calls
This procedure (#406) defines university procedural information related to long distance telephone calls.
- Procedure 408: Copy Service
This procedure (#408) provides direction regarding photocopying procedures and related services.
- Procedure 409: Mail: Preparation of a Bulk Mailing
This procedure (#409) defines methods related to the preparation and processing of bulk mailings.
- Procedure 410: Mail: University Mail Processing System
This procedure (#410) outlines methods regarding the university mail processing system.
- Procedure 411: State Vehicle Requisition
This procedure (#411) defines the steps necessary to requisition a State of Minnesota vehicle and clarifies the regulations covering use of motor pool vehicles.
- Procedure 412: Cellular Phone Acquisition and Usage
This procedure (#412) provides direction regarding acquiring cellular phones and managing their use.
- Procedure 460: Event Co-sponsorship
This procedure (#460) establishes criteria for event co-sponsorship.