The Accreditation and Continuous Improvement Council charge is to:
1. Provide leadership for Higher Learning Commission reaccreditation process and the University’s continuous improvement efforts.
2. Help to coordinate, support, and archive discipline-specific accreditation.
3. Facilitate the integration of continuous improvement principles into the University’s culture and daily work.
4. Maintain a framework for collecting and cataloging information annually for its use in accreditation activities.
5. Engage with other councils to collect information annually about their work that demonstrates achievement of the criteria for accreditation. This work will be expressed by measurable outcomes from each council and subcommittees.
6. Coordinate efforts to demonstrate compliance with Higher Learning Commission (HLC) Criteria for Accreditation and Core Components, Assumed Practices, and Guiding Values.