Institutional Learning Outcomes
- Knowledge: Graduates acquire and produce knowledge, independently and collaboratively.
- Information Literacy: Graduates find, interpret, and critically evaluate quantitative and qualitative information.
- Problem Solving: Graduates apply evidence–based analysis and critical thinking for creative problem–solving and innovation.
- Communication: Graduates effectively communicate orally, visually nonverbally, in writing, with creative media, or through the arts.
- Antiracism: Graduates demonstrate an understanding of the importance of equity and inclusivity and can advocate for antiracism and social justice in communities and global societies.