Effective May 6, 2020 to present
- Understand and describe the technical mechanisms by which virtualization is implemented in a variety of environments and their implications for cyber operations.
- Enumerate and describe the different interfaces between the hypervisors, VMs, physical and virtual hardware, management tools, networking, storage, and external environments.
- Explain how virtualization relates to the cloud.
- Understand and describe a variety of cloud service models and deployment modes, and select appropriate service models and delivery modes for a variety of potential workloads, including enumerating the security tradeoffs associated with their selections.
- Develop and deploy a workload in an appropriate cloud environment, including addressing issues associated with deployment, configuration, management, scalability, and security.
- Explain the industry security standards, regulations, audit policies and compliance requirements for Cloud based infrastructures.
- Understand and describe security requirements for the Web/Mobile applications and Internet of Things (IoT) deployments on Cloud.