This course focuses on how to design and establish information services over the Internet from the server side. Topics include advanced concepts and issues on Internet architecture, server-side design strategies, current technologies and Internet security. Through labs and programming projects, students learn how to use current scripting and markup languages to build nontrivial state-of-the-art applications.
First day attendance is mandatory.Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
4 Undergraduate credits
Effective August 24, 2002 to present
- Write programs using protocols and languages introduced in class.
- Apply the concepts and methodologies in server side web development.
- Develop and implement a three tier web application.
- Apply the server side web design and development life cycles.
- Build web services (Service-Oriented Architecture).
- Implement web security.
|50||Internet Application Development||Jasthi, Siva||Books for ICS-325-50 Summer 2023||Course details for ICS-325-50 Summer 2023|
|01||Internet Application Development||Absar, Rafa||Books for ICS-325-01 Fall 2023||Course details for ICS-325-01 Fall 2023|
|01||Internet Application Development||Vue, Kenji M||Books for ICS-325-01 Spring 2024||Course details for ICS-325-01 Spring 2024|