Effective May 7, 2019 to present
- Formulate optimization problems mathematically.
- Solve mathematical programming problems graphically, algebraically, and using software.
- Assess how sensitive models are to various changes that might occur in the model or its optimal solution.
- Identify and apply the most appropriate mathematical programming technique for problem solution.
- Interpret and understand the computer output for a mathematical programming application.
- Document and articulate the results and conclusions for mathematical programming techniques applied to actual cases in a variety of disciplines.