Effective May 7, 2019 to present
- Identify and apply the most appropriate stochastic process technique for a given applied problem.
- Apply probability and matrix theory to solve stochastic models.
- Solve stochastic process problems mathematically and using software.
- Asses how sensitive stochastic models are to changes that might occur in model variables.
- Interpret and understand the solution for a stochastic process application.
- Document and articulate the results and conclusions for stochastic process techniques applied to actual cases in a variety of disciplines.