Recommended: Completion of all MIS Tier One courses (MIS 320, 328, 335 and 467) before taking this course.
4 Undergraduate credits
Effective August 24, 2002 to present
- Become familiar with Windows programming concepts.
- Gain ability to build simple Web-based applications in Visual Basic.
- Gain ability to build simple Windows applications in Visual Basic.
- Gain enough understanding of these process to be comfortable managing application development.
- Understand how databases are incorporated into applications.