Business Intelligence is the user-centered process of exploring data, data relationships and trends - thus helping to improve overall decision making for enterprises. This course addresses the iterative processes of accessing data (ideally stored in the enterprise data warehouse) and analyzing data in order to derive insights and communicate findings. Moreover, the course also addresses the use of software tools for analysis and visualization of data, especially report design along with the use of dashboards.
- Create structured and ad hoc business reports
- Derive insightful trends and perform "what-if" analysis in real time.
- Author dashboards that are used to summarize and visualize data in a way that fosters rapid business decision-making
- Demonstrate how enterprise business intelligence can be derived from data warehouses & understand the structural components of data warehouses
- Analyze data to generate information and knowledge that lead to informed decisions for businesses
- Know how to research and select distinct software tools for different kinds of business intelligence tasks