This course is designed to provide insights into digital marketing strategy and various digital channels. Students will gain an understanding of the trends, concepts, and tools of digital marketing that companies use to engage with current customers and attract new. This course covers topics such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), online advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, and similar topics.
Prerequisites and co-requisites for this course: Goal 1, Part 1 (WRIT 131 and WRIT 231) or equivalents as indicated on your DARS. Plus 30 credits must be satisfied.
4 Undergraduate credits
Effective December 14, 2020 to present
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing concepts, theories, and issues.
- Manage customer relationships across the major digital marketing channels.
- Evaluate different tactics of digital marketing to solve organizations¿ digital marketing problems.
- Develop digital marketing strategies for organizations.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills by presenting digital marketing solutions for organizations.
- Acquire expertise in standardized marketing analytical tools.